Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got one I can take a butchers at?

Ta

J.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For an RB25DET of course - not a Morris Minor or anything....

:D

J.

·
Registered
469 Posts
The new zealand site has a link to a company that sells full workshop manual for RB25DET

Not cheap though - 250 dollars as far as I remember

·
Registered
953 Posts
can u email it to me

lee

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
indeed email it please skylinemv.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Workshop manuals

Hi,

I can supply fully translated ( Including all wiring diagrams etc )
Full Nissan complete workshop manual for either R32 or R33 for £85 plus postage each one.
The manuals cover all models in each chassis type from GTT to GTS turbo type 'M' and GTR.
A real must if you are serious about your car.

I also do the fully translated handbooks for R32 and R33 for £18 plus postage.

I have a delivery arriving in 2 weeks or sooner and they will be snapped up fast, so reserve a copy asap if you want one.

send any orders to:

[email protected]

Cheers
Stuart
Skylines'R'Us
Sussex

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
make them become a member to d/l l it !

·
Registered
148 Posts
No.. Couldn't charge people for manuals..

Check this email I got this morning:

This email is to inform you that the idea of putting a membership plan is a little unfair. The reason being that the best motoring vids, the new vids and the Getaway in Stockholm vids all cannot be downloaded by non-members. Please be reminded that your website is on the net and is open to people of all ages. This includes kids, teens, adults and senior citizens. Not all of the mentioned groups have visa or master cards. I do understand that the cost of hosting your website is extremely high and costly. But there are people who want to download the vids especially the new ones that have been just hosted. You do have sponsers and can cover the cost. I think that the whole members idea should not be there and anyone can just download the desired vids. I mean no offence though, just hope that you can consider closing down the members area. By the way, your website is the best Evo one I have ever come across. You are the best!

Cheeky git!! :D

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Reply :

pi$$ off its my site.

Regards

Admin.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Quite. You run your site how you want it to be run, then run the members section as they wish it to be within guidelines.

If they want a say on how the site is run then pay membership.
BTW just because they say doesnt mean it has to be done.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts