Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guys know I have been trying to sell my car for a while now and although I have had a few tyre kickers round to see it no one really has taken the offer to buy it.. so I am wondering what my car is worth on the market, considering its condition and mods.. any one want to give me thier thoughts.. ( nice ones Buster )

TA!

N

·
0 Posts
Your car is worth what you are asking , i would hold on . You have to think that they are rather special cars , and hence need the right buyer .

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I would say it was definitely worth what you are asking, someone will come along, they always do... :)

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Trouble is mate in my opinion the only person that is gonna buy a skyline that is like yours is another Skyline owner thats lookin to move forward (like your goodself).

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
there's quite a few people out there with this sort of money looking for a f off fast car and pound for pound your car is got to be hard to beat.

imo changing the price isnt gonig to make much diff unless you really reduce the price stupidly. its not about the money. you cant even get a new Audi S3 for this money.

just a matter of the right person finding you. and you putting you ads in a place they're gonna look.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
IMHO I think you're asking too little for your car anyway compared to what it's actually worth. The problem is as Issaac said because of the type of car it is initially AND the way you have modded it you have to find that SPECIFIC buyer. Personally I wouldn't buy a car that was that heavily modified because for a start I like to do it myself to my own taste AND I am a believer in the theory that a car that modded MUST have been thrashed even though I know it not to be so true in your case. I do have a friend however who buys cars already modded most of the time. He's got a Pulsar right now but I also know he doesn't have THAT sort of money to buy a Skyline with so is stickin with the pulsar for a while.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Paul

Your car is worth every penny!!

Dont be put off, and if you really have to sell it persivere. Top Marques, Local Papers, National magazines...you will eventually find someone who will buy the nicest white R33 on the market.

If only I had the money:( :( :( :( :(

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Have you thought about how you advertise it Paul?
Have you had a real big push, or just put the word about? what about sticking it on e-bay with a decent reserve? in top marques? Autotrader? offered to trader? Auction? Exprot? do you put massive For Sale signs in the windows (24/7)? village notice board :D ? Advertise it everywhere! mate if you really really want it to go stir up the interest and make the whole world know its
for sale.

Also pre xmas is probably not the best time to sell any mota!

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
paul mate if i had had mine a bit longer maybe be a year i would be dead interested in it as the car is mint as mint could be, with all the right things done to make a monster motor!!

J

·
0 Posts
Just be patient my man it always pays off .looking at a lotus carlton later 480 bhp minter hehehahahawhaw so mine will be for sale early next year too

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Lotus Carlton? Beware the lack of spares....

In particular head bolts...

Beware of fakes too, I know of one in Reading.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What gets me down is that even Henry can sell his monster R33 which only has 160bhp more than mine and he sold it for around 33K..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts