Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Pogg
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all!

i am currently looking into starting a R32 project at collage and whilst looking through the net skylineowners.com poped up, and whilst reading through i thought thaty i would join up to get the best of the site!

My hook with JDm cars started when i was very young and i soon bought a JDM import EG6 honda civic which i did a full H22a2 turbo conversion on, i then moved onto a rev3 turbo T-bar MR2 and now i hope to move on to a R32!

I am from west kent area and i have seen a few very nice skylines about, there is a very nice R32 a town down from me, wide arched greyish colour, was woundering if they was a regular on here at all?

But anyway, i hope to chat with you all at asome time and perhaps catch up with some of you at a meet!

Thanks, Tomm

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the club, where are you based?

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi mate welcome to our club the car you saw sounds like a guy here called "nocturnal" its a stunning motor, anyway good to have you here if you need any help just ask and we will do our best.....:)

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome tomm and the liner quote is a no no here boats are for the water lol and skylines for the road anyway best of luck with your hunt for a skyline

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D

·
The Pogg
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the welcome!

Yes Big Chief the car was Nocturnals and i see the car in the projects section, I am basded in rainham kent and there are a fair few R34's around my way, quite supprised to be honest!

Still on the look out for the right car! cant seem to find much, might have some thing to do with the very very tight budget haha!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Welcome

·
The Pogg
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i will post some photos when i go over to collect it Chief!

i think i have my work cut out to say the least, but i am prepared to go to the lengths to say i am a skyline owner!

I will hopefully have a project thread up soon!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts