Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wow.found cheap skyline car insurance

:confused::yum: just done a quick search :screwy: wife passed her test last month. :eek: as we all know.... tried to get her on insurance with A PLAN. they wanted £3000 yes 3 grand :cya: ??????????????. well stop her driving skyline. GET READY FOR THIS...:boogy: :boogy: A PLAN insure me only £500 f/c £400 excess. just done a quick check on the net NORWICH UNION ON LINE WILL DO US BOTH FOR £580 FULLY COMP. £300 EXCESS:yum: SAVE ME WALKING FROM PUB.:guiness: :guiness: may be worth a try :feedback: was just wondering how much it be for other skyline owners :yum: :yum: may be worth a try . put in your details:dogpile: :THE COMPANY IS www.its4me.co.uk

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hmm.. not sure how you managed that one.

Didn't have my skyline listed. In fact, I tried a few peoples registrations and it couldn't find a single one so it wouldn't give me a quote.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheap insurance

just done a check to make sure i didnt dream it:D the company is www.its4me.co.uk. its part of norwich union on line. my quote is £584. fully comp.£250 excess :D :D we are both 44 y/o car on driveway. no major mods only usual filter/ exhaust.etc etc

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hmmm... my car still isn't listed.

Tried to get a quote for a GTS-T anyway, but it just came up with 'your details have been passed to an intermediary to obtain a competitive quote'..

..guess I can look forward to a nice telesales call now!

·
Registered
528 Posts
make sure you check everything with a fine tooth comb. I insured a bog standard UK spec Rav4 with them a couple of years ago - it took 6 months of tooing and froing with paperwork for them to get all the vehicle/insurance details right - and then they decided to charge me twice for the privilege. You can never get through on the phone either.

I imagine they may have got your car details wrong - also Norwich Union are rubbish when it comes to pay out time. My daughter had huge issues with a non-fault accident she had with getting it sorted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.