Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow.found cheap skyline car insurance

:confused::yum: just done a quick search :screwy: wife passed her test last month. :eek: as we all know.... tried to get her on insurance with A PLAN. they wanted £3000 yes 3 grand :cya: ??????????????. well stop her driving skyline. GET READY FOR THIS...:boogy: :boogy: A PLAN insure me only £500 f/c £400 excess. just done a quick check on the net NORWICH UNION ON LINE WILL DO US BOTH FOR £580 FULLY COMP. £300 EXCESS:yum: SAVE ME WALKING FROM PUB.:guiness: :guiness: may be worth a try :feedback: was just wondering how much it be for other skyline owners :yum: :yum: may be worth a try . put in your details:dogpile: :THE COMPANY IS www.its4me.co.uk

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hmm.. not sure how you managed that one.

Didn't have my skyline listed. In fact, I tried a few peoples registrations and it couldn't find a single one so it wouldn't give me a quote.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Went with Adrian Flux at £700 with £500 excess, most insurers wouldn't even quote or asked for figures that looked like telephone numbers

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheap insurance

just done a check to make sure i didnt dream it:D the company is www.its4me.co.uk. its part of norwich union on line. my quote is £584. fully comp.£250 excess :D :D we are both 44 y/o car on driveway. no major mods only usual filter/ exhaust.etc etc

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hmmm... my car still isn't listed.

Tried to get a quote for a GTS-T anyway, but it just came up with 'your details have been passed to an intermediary to obtain a competitive quote'..

..guess I can look forward to a nice telesales call now!

·
Registered
228 Posts
i wouldnt say 584 is good for a 44 y.o mate.
I'd agree with that, at that age it should be down nearer the 450 to 475 mark, including wife (of similar age) as second driver. That's assuming maximum no clams bonus and clean license (although that's not an issue these days).

·
Registered
528 Posts
make sure you check everything with a fine tooth comb. I insured a bog standard UK spec Rav4 with them a couple of years ago - it took 6 months of tooing and froing with paperwork for them to get all the vehicle/insurance details right - and then they decided to charge me twice for the privilege. You can never get through on the phone either.

I imagine they may have got your car details wrong - also Norwich Union are rubbish when it comes to pay out time. My daughter had huge issues with a non-fault accident she had with getting it sorted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts