Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am also a member of my local club called oktane modified.
Now i know there dont seem to be many skyline owners meets in the north wales area,so i thought if any of you guys wanna dust off your cars an pop along that would be great ! we are having a meet at Demon Tweeks in Wrexham this saturday the 18th.
No tickets needed,its 11am to 4pm there will be food an drink there to buy from a burger van type set up.so if you wanna excuse to come out in your car for the day and see some other cars your more than welcome. We also have a stand this year at the pageant of power with a couple of spaces free for the sat or the sun at £20 a ticket but all details will be able to sort out at tweeks on saturday.
Thanks for ya time.
P.S can we set up any meets for skyline owners in north wales?

·
Car work on a budget, a very SMALL budget :(
3,080 Posts
I think a lot of the North Wales guys meet with the North West England guys as we usually meet around Chester / the Wirral.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i met with north west guys for modified live at oulton this year which was great, just thought there might be local meet an runs for north wales but never seem to hear of any,how come north west guys are so much better organized? am i best to just tag along with them or?

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
.....just thought there might be local meet an runs for north wales but never seem to hear of any
Is there a N Wales Rep? A few of us would fancy a drive around N Wales.

how come north west guys are so much better organized?
I'll reserve judgement on that one :sorry:

Might tag along to this if we can enough NW interest and a convoy going.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
im happy to arrange\lead aconvoy if need be in fact nw the members could come down m6 and meet up with the welsh members off the m56 and all convoy to the meet?

squirrel was the n wales rep but not heard from him for a while on here

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im happy to arrange\lead aconvoy if need be in fact nw the members could come down m6 and meet up with the welsh members off the m56 and all convoy to the meet?

squirrel was the n wales rep but not heard from him for a while on here
That sounds good if you get any idea of numbers just let me know as i know tweeks said we are allowed 65 cars an we got 30 going so far.
its great to see support from you guys!

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
convoy details tba if we get enough interest so please add your name if you fancy nipping along to this

1 lemming_001
2 psmurphy

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
unfortuantly i dont fly back into the country till Saturday, but i do intend to go to the Pageant of Power
dont worrie as area rep for oktane modified i will post about all the meets we have in the area and anyone is welcome to come along so i might see you at the next or pageant of power.

·
seasoned member
1,918 Posts
Went up to a mr2 meet up there other month was very good day and good roads after wish I could make it but taking the misses away 4 the weekend!! And b4 anyone says it's already paid for so I can't lie and say were goin Wales lol!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts