Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just ordered me some NGK Iridiums online at £8.95 a pop, but they are out of stock at the mo, but have offered me some Denso equivalent IQ20 which they can ship to me straight away, for the same price.

Anyone heard of them, or shall I wait ?

Moff

E

·
0 Posts
Im using them & so are quite a few people on here. They are the GTR spec colder plug.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Eddie,

shall I go with them then, bearing in mind I drive a 33 GTS-T, will they be ok ?

Moff

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
they should be fine for your power rating. if you get things changed then I would consider changing them in the future too.

E

·
0 Posts
Yeh they`ll be fine mate. My GTSt is at stage 1 tune & they are the correct heat range plug. What mods have you done?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
naff all yet. de-cat ss exhaust, asthmatic gerbil standard DV and HKS panel filter. Prob about 3 BHP more than stardard, currently minus about 252 BHP for not being able to go over 4500 due to some problem that no fecker can figure out, but thats on a different thread (HELP, power loss after de-cat fitted) !!

Moff

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Moff...Don't know if this helps,shot in the dark.
When my GTS.t was on Abbeys dyno recently,cut everytime at 5000rpm,yet seemed ok on road.While fixing speedo drop fault @112mph,found wire cut by butcher who did speedo conversion.Unfortunately off dyno by then,but on way home,off M25 onto M23(south)pulled red line easily in 2/3/4 gears,130 on speedo.Back to Abbey when wallet heals up!Your cat problem may be a coincidence with a chaffed or broken ECU wire?
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nutter, what are you doing up so early !!!

My Denso's arrived today, will see what they are like, I think most people seem to go for NGK or Denso's. I don't know if there is a huge difference, I suppose it depends what you are planning to do to the car.

Moff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts