Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Call me stupid but....

Where were the cops when they pulled the person over - the top deck of the Force bus?

Or was it a fly past by the Force helicopter that noticed it????

IF this is genuine then its waaaay wrong but there are just too many hilarious possibilites that it isnt - and thats before you get to the legal technicalities of it (and given my occupation I am struggling wildly to see how it would constitute an ASBO....

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
was great Britan, heres one for you lol,my boy has 34 kids in his class, 1 eastern european that cant speak english, he gets 1 teacher, thats one 2 one teaching, my boy WHO speaks ENGLISH (because he lives in England)gets 2 teachers between 33 of them, thats not me been racist ,its basically taking the piss out of tax payers
WHY CANT MY BOY HAVE ONE 2 ONE TEACHING ,someone explain cause I'm sure it would be tough titties if I moved to eastern europe and my boy couldnt speak the lingo.

fking siht hole

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Here we go again!!.......Beyond Comprehension this country is

·
R33 GTS25
1,145 Posts
Very well, remove the Union Jack and replace it with a U.S. confederate flag, Dukes Of Hazard style! :minigun:

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
kinda like what happened the romans in a way,all too soft to do anything about it

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
either start talkin like u are from another country
or tell the officer u couldnt decide between the flag or a pic of his wife's fanny but they couldnt fit it on the roof so u had to have the flag.

everyone should turn up to one of the massive cruises and every lasdt car have a union jack or st georges flag on display.

get the magazines involved.

i hate this england. i hate this damn stupid country,
its run by bloody do-gooders and weak pathetic spineless scum.

·
Registered
206 Posts
yea i read this on DW yesterday, shocking!! its sh**ty but its not illegal, I see loads of cabs with all kinds of flags hanging from the rear view mirror, although none of them are union jacks, can you have numbers on the car? or is it racist towards other numbers?

·
Registered
162 Posts
what about all the minis that come off the product line with a union jack sprayed on their roof?????!!!!

can no one be proud to be british anymore??

·
Registered
291 Posts
I used to work in Wimbledon a good few years ago, there was a big announcement that anyone flying St George's Cross would be told to take it down (ironically i worked on St. George's Road?!) and yet it was perfectly fine for visitors from other nations following the tennis to fly their flags.

When a nation is told it's own flag is disallowed but other nations are fine there is something severely wrong!

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
I very much doubt this happened. My neighbours subaru has a union jack on the roof and he IS a police officer. Someone obviously spouting BS for BS sake and hoping everyone makes a big fuss.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Nah i reckon its real, i remember a few years back all the traders at romford market were made to remove their flags! Meant to be racist??

I'm not gonna start on my rant. :(

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
I bet you if you asked the person stopped to put up details of the incident they'd disappear faster than Lord Lucan.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts