1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
bloody french, never did have a sense of humour

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I was just starting that thread, exploding devices at tube stations, on buses etc..............Ive just pulled all my engineers out of London, a quiet day for me now..............bloody awful. I hope there are no fatalities. There are some nasty pieces of work out there!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Apprently

People hurt in Tube 'power surge'

Passengers were evacuated from King's Cross station
Several people have been injured after explosions blamed on a power surge led to the whole London Underground network being closed down until further notice.

Moff

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sat here trying to see, bbc, cnn, reuters all down due to traffic... last time I read there were 6 tube station explosions and a bus had been blown in half... :wtf:
too early to say whos to blame, its obvious to blame G8/French/whatever but it could be something in disguise...

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I'm fooking glad I'm not there. My dad is in London, I was supposed to be in Red Lion Square on a work p*ss up !

Moff

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
my brother is up there and said he has never seen so many police and at least helicopter and is walking to work!! Its wierd though, bin laden's crew have been quiet for a while and the G8 is in scotland so I cant see where its been done by?!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
All now acounted for in our office in Holborn although some were late due to the stoppages, typically we seem to be in the middle of everything so getting home is going to be a c*nt. I feel a hotel meal and a show coming on

·
"How fast is it mister?"
1,808 Posts
mebby u can swing an all expenses paid stop over at one of them "gentlemans" clubs RB...

bad **** tho, my thoughts go out to those on here with friends and family in the area..

T

·
Registered
319 Posts
This sucks.. I bet its f*****g al quiada trying to disguise an attack as being G8/French..

Whoever got the olympics was sure to get this... :crazy:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Security correspondent for BBC has said that there are reports coming in suggesting it was an Al Queyda attack!! :muy:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Vachea said:
Security correspondent for BBC has said that there are reports coming in suggesting it was an Al Queyda attack!! :muy:
I F*****G knew it would be those towel heads, thats what we get for crap immigration... suprised we've gone as long as we have without being attacked..
People like Abu hamza instigating terror and british hatred... should be shot in the head with a 50cal.... end of story. :boxing: :aka47:

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.