Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
hi dave,

assume it hasnt sent again for some reason, so heres the list i pmed you, cheers

Hi Mate,

After a few odds and ends, could yoiu do me some availability and prices please?

1) banjo bolt for the under piston oil squirters in the rb26 block (think they have a check valve in them) probably take a spare if you dont want much, rounded one off taking them out the block!

2) oil/water pipes for the standard rb26 twin turbo rig, only need the rear set, as i kninked them by accident, but again would take the whole rig if thats how you would want to sell.

3) clutch fork, pivot ball, slave and thrust bearing assembly for a push type r32 box, want to try and make a pull to push conversion if poss, experimental at the mo, so dont want to pay too much or buy new!

4) alternatively, what clutches have you/would you recommend, wont be running any more than 700bhp, probably no more than 500 in reality, occasional spray of nitrous maybe?

5) stock and standard unmapped r32 gtr ecu, to run the old bus in, have a mines one i could part ex, as im probably goingto have the stocker remapped once its ready if thats of interest to you?

Cheers Mate Doug

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi dave,

assume it hasnt sent again for some reason, so heres the list i pmed you, cheers

Hi Mate,

After a few odds and ends, could yoiu do me some availability and prices please?

1) banjo bolt for the under piston oil squirters in the rb26 block (think they have a check valve in them) probably take a spare if you dont want much, rounded one off taking them out the block!

2) oil/water pipes for the standard rb26 twin turbo rig, only need the rear set, as i kninked them by accident, but again would take the whole rig if thats how you would want to sell.

3) clutch fork, pivot ball, slave and thrust bearing assembly for a push type r32 box, want to try and make a pull to push conversion if poss, experimental at the mo, so dont want to pay too much or buy new!

4) alternatively, what clutches have you/would you recommend, wont be running any more than 700bhp, probably no more than 500 in reality, occasional spray of nitrous maybe?

5) stock and standard unmapped r32 gtr ecu, to run the old bus in, have a mines one i could part ex, as im probably goingto have the stocker remapped once its ready if thats of interest to you?

Cheers Mate Doug
you can have a fork,pivot, slave and thrust for £87

std ecu's on my website:wave::wave:

i'll check on what pipes i have left. send me your email for pictures to send to

1 - 6 of 6 Posts