Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Wassup?
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently bought an Xbox 360 Premium , really enjoyed it although it has overheated once! Looks like I'm gonna get XBL set up soon. Maybe get an Skyline Owners Clan going? Can't wait until Rainbow 6 : Vegas comes out , will be a very good squad based shooter.

1.Kyle

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
Kyle November is going to be expensive with Gears of War arriving too!!

Shielsy there is a list of old xbox games that are compatible with the 360. The list of backwards compatible titles is increasing. Halo 2 works and is supported by live :)

BTW if anybody fancies a race on PGR3 or some combat on Ghost Recon my 360 gamertag is the same as my username.

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
i have just bought an 360 from my mate, are there any good racing games for it as i have got pgr3 and it looks a bit naff compared to GT4, what are the best games out at the moment as i have been using ps2 for years, i have got saints row, just cause, pgr3, and fight night for it, not played any of them yet as i only got it today

·
Salad Dodger
2,345 Posts
kez, i've got PGR3 and yeah it is different to GT4, no doubt, but its better in certain ways, although i hate it in other ways compared to my first love GT4!! (mmm all those nights we spent alone together wont be forgotten!!) lol

Anyway, get yourself on xbox live and do the online multiplayer, its quality entertainment!

I did have my Gamertag in my sig but removed it, but if you wanna add me then i'm "ISJ R33".

I've got PGR3, GRAW, COD3, MotoGP 06, FIFA WC 06.

Always up for some online multiplayer!

·
r32 gtr...old skool cool
612 Posts
i so need to get broadband as i keep having to use my mates x-box to play online......getting good(ish) at perfect dark zero but cant use my machine yet.....i really want gears of war but im proper skint at the mo.:disappointed:

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
nice one i will check it out properly when i get home from work, i played PGR3 briefly but am not used to the xbox hand set and kept pressing the buttons that i would on the ps2 lol, quite like the idea of online gaming it sounds fun

·
Salad Dodger
2,345 Posts
yeah the controller is akward to get used to after playing playstation for so long, but the trigger buttons are top notch!

I never had a regualr xbox but i played on a few and i so so hated the original controller, glad they changed it for the 360 !

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
My 360 tag is my username. Totally loving saints row atm, also got splinter cell. Anyone fancy a game sometime, let me know :D

B

·
0 Posts
i just bought one tonight from toys r us ... went to get all my sons xmas presents .. got em all and then thought ahh sod it lets have one of those xbox things :D .. am looking forward to plugging it into the LCD tele

only got a couple of games with the pack .. Dead Or Alive 4 and Amped3 .. will buy that Gears of War thingy as it looks the dogs ..

I have a headset .. what the hell do i do with that ? .. whats it used for ? .. i'd read the instructions but i can't be arsed :D .

so .. other than Gears of War what games do i buy so i can come and kick yo asses online ? :D

E

·
0 Posts
Ya big kid how old are you???

Also toys r us i a goodun. Think we're gonna believe that you bloody scouser :D Did you see the x box when you were unplugging the lcd :D

·
Salad Dodger
2,345 Posts
Oh ****, scouse boy's got one now!!!

Lol, nice one brooksie, i tend to be like that - yeah just go get some presents for other people, then end up with presents for me :)

Well mate, you like some driving games? cars? bikes? shoting games? WWII? Futuristic warfare?

You should be alright with Saint's Row as its like Grand Theft Auto - so you can steal stuff ;) :D

B

·
0 Posts
Lol @ Ed :D

i love GT3 .. proper got into the two star wars 3rd person shooter games i bought (for my son:D) off eddie the other week .. used to love unreal tournament / Quake III on the PC .. so really like 1st person shooters and some driving malarky .. .. oooh used to REALLY love that add on for half life years ago, that was absolutely fantastic

do i need that Ghost Recon then ? .. Toys r us had a buy one get one free offer on that and Tomb raider (can't remember which one)

s

·
Salad Dodger
2,345 Posts
You can't go wrong with Ghost Recon, its the dog's danglies. Also the online is wicked and me and dewie will give you a game or 10

You may aswell get PGR3 also so we can all get racing :D

1 - 20 of 168 Posts