Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just wondered how easy is it to get parts out of japan from yahoo auction ? have friend in toyko assume only way is for me to bid and her to collect and post to me ??

lee

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
works for me thanks am i right in saying i register with them bid on yahoo throught the rinka page then what happens after that ??

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
I don't really know to be honest, never bought of there yet but i think they've got a section on the site somewhere explaining the whole process.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there any other way to get used parts apart from yahoo ?

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
There's a few places in aus and nz i've seen...i'll hunt the links out later for you...gotta go watch the grand prix...:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi, I would help, if you would buy and import cars and depends on what you want to buy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can buy from Yahoo Japan if necessary, and get it shipped no problem.
I get a container from Japan every now and again too, if the parts are particularly big. Thing is the parts are MUCH more expensive 'landed' than the price you see (add 5% consumption tax, internal Japan shipping, agents charges,duty,vat and shipping) i.e. dont get too keen !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi again, I sell many parts using Yahoo Auctions expecially parts that are rare or parts that don't exist brand new. It's good to remember that there are things that are good to buy and not good to buy (even never buy).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts