Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was removing the panel under my steering wheel to try and feed a vacum hose for my boost gauge and i found a blitz turbo timer tucked away up inside lmao just reconnected it and it works yey! lol

also the two levers under the wheel? one for adjusting the column height and the other?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
hey guys i was removing the panel under my steering wheel to try and feed a vacum hose for my boost gauge and i found a blitz turbo timer tucked away up inside lmao just reconnected it and it works yey! lol

also the two levers under the wheel? one for adjusting the column height and the other?
Possibly to adjust the steering in and out maybe? Like towards and away from the driver. Turbo timer's are class if for no other reason when you walk away from the car in a petrol station or somewhere after giving it a bit of stick someone'll always come up to you and say "You left your car running".
:doh: :funny:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I parked mine up outside my mates on the weekend as i just turned up to his party (in style :) ) and i had the turbo timer on. There was a few people outside saying

"Oi youve left your car on mate" then started laughing. I just replied no i aint and showed them the keys.

Should have seen the look on there faces when they tried to work it out dumbasses.

·
Registered
733 Posts
the jammy bar-steward...

think I'll take a screwdriver and spanner to mine and see what I can find................knowing my luck a load of problems!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got a turbo timer too and mine unlocks the doors too, i got a r34 will mine have the levers for the steering wheel too?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts