Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i bought an apexi avcr off ebay (hmmmm) wired it up according to the guide... boost max's out at 0.5 Bar! checked and tripple checked the wiring...all fine, but noticed when i turn the car on the solonoid doesnt click! so got out the tester and both black and red wires from the solonoid show live! is this right? anyway, the tester i used was just a light grounded to the chasis, and when the engine was on and the tester was placed to the pink wire the solonoid clicked!....so i re wired the earths to check theyre fine...all good, but no click! decided to try and earth the pink wire directly....solonoid clicked! took it for a drive....boost set to 0.85 Bar at 60% duty....hit 1.3Bar fuel cut out kicked in and i nearly got whip lash hehe!... anyone got a clue? (the unit inside the car is getting every reading...boost...throttle....revs....even speed although reading half due to converter)
any help appreciated!
Big Tom

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok...so without the pink wire from the solonoid earthed...no click from the solonoid when i start the car...with the pink wire from the solonoid earthed to the chasis i get a click....but the boost over shoots and the fuel cut off kicks in! (im 100% certain the boost solonoid shouldnt be earthed) but without the earth...no click....any other suggestions?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Replied to your PM mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts