Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Steve-O
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be gentle... ;)

Just thought Id pop my head in and say hi to you lot on here.

I have a R33 GTSt, with a carbon bonnet, Apexi cone filter, HKS Super Dragger with decat pipe, 19" Lenso Muse alloys and indiglow Dials.
Also in the pipeline is a Veilside boot spoiler, 400R fr bumper, and a couple of gauges in an a-pillar pod.
Heres a piccy;

Steve

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I'll be honest. I'm not the worlds greatest R33 fan. I prefer R32. Don't know why just do. Anyway that's only my opinion and in my opinion that is a nice R33. I'm a newbie too and this is a friendly bunch so don't be scared.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
welcome to the board, enjoy.

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
thats is really, really nice mate, the only thing id change is the badge on the front, not too keen on people trying to make their cars look like something else and after all the R33 Gts is a fantastic car in its own right. (i know you didnt do it)
beatiful mate, really pimpin!:D

·
Steve-O
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks alot guys, its nice to be welcomed, rarther than being ignored... :p

fourtoes said:
thats is really, really nice mate, the only thing id change is the badge on the front, not too keen on people trying to make their cars look like something else
A few people have said about that, but it had a GTR grille when I got it, so havnt really bothered to swap it, any way it wouldnt make any difference, cos Joe public would stare even if it had a Lada badge on it.
Im also waiting for a similar badge, but is says GTS.

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
boss car bud, gonna have to put a pic of mine up when is ready, its still poorly after a fight with the centre barrier!!

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Jump on in Matey the water's lovely.
Nice R33 too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts