·
RB Junkie
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ppl
im from BC, Canada
i drive a 1994 r33
few minor mods but always looking to add more to my one true love :D

kinda new to the game but i do my research..looking to gain other ppl's opinions and experiences, i post on almost any skyline forum lol...gtrc,sousa,gtrpwr,sau and now this one

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome to the club mate - Enjoy your stay here and oh yeah some pics would be nice :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey ppl
im from BC, Canada
i drive a 1994 r33
few minor mods but always looking to add more to my one true love :D

kinda new to the game but i do my research..looking to gain other ppl's opinions and experiences, i post on almost any skyline forum lol...gtrc,sousa,gtrpwr,sau and now this one
Lol, much the same for me, seen u on the other forums too! Lot's of research to do, but I'm learning! I'm in Edmonton, AB.

·
RB Junkie
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes of coiurse ill get some pics up asap..and yea cdnr33 i recognize you from gtrpwr

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Sweet ride mate welcome to the club:bigthumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello INHUMANE,

also a welcome from Cologne, Germany and surely Your stunning R33 is more than a rare car to be seen in "BC".

What area You´re from as I reckon around Vancouver as most of the Canadian population lives not farer away from the US-Border than 200 Kilometers....LOL

I do have relatives in Sarnia (ONT) and Montreal (QUE) and also US-Friends over on the Olympic Penisula in Poulsbo (Wash.) so to say I´ve been to Vancouver and also Vancouver Island.

I sure do love the Northwest around the Cascade Mountains....and do hope to visit again some time some day.

Regards Ralf

·
RB Junkie
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey ralf, i live on vancouver island and yes my car is pretty rare, ive totalled about 8 or 9 in all of BC so far and on my island one of only 2 r33's!! slim pickens over here but i like being unique...yea the majority of canadians are quite close to the border due to the cold cold weather if you get to far up north

1 - 13 of 13 Posts