Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
big thanks for the chance to have my car as a show car :drivin:

wot a good event this was, it was ramed with cars and people, wot a turn out

thanks to jo for the details and thanks to sideways si and his crew for awesome entertainment drifting. i will get some vid clips up soon

REMEMBER THIS IS A WEEKLY CRUISE AND IF IT IS AS BUSY EVERY WEEK AS IT WAS THIS WEEK ITS A MUST.

i want to get as many skylineowners.com lads as possible to meet up for this so maybe we can have our own section of the show car carpark just for us, mine was on show and was loved by most, i think mine was the only gtr there ( i think) so lets get our name down and see wot response we get to weather its worth asking the organisers. this will really help promote the site and will also make a good meet. another one lol

1. poohpants

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
This the one at the old post office-Barnsley??

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
its looks like a good bit of fun you had when is the next one mate
i might drive over from lancashire for it

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not this week but will be th week after

sunday 14th im sure some one will correct me if im wrong

get ya name down marron its well worht it mate

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank you for coming poohpants,i hope i'm not on the gate this time so i can look at some of the show cars too....LOL

(i hope that jet bike comes again) LOL.Sidewaysi should have the skyline fixed by then to put on another good show for everyone.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i want to get as many peps together as possible
so the date aint a issue any week will do but with as many so.com peps as poss if every one just bung there name in for whos interested il then carefuly go thourhg and find a date suitable for all

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
359 Posts
That all looks rather dangerous...

And lots of fun! I might have to try to get to the next one. :dogpile:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stick ya name down dude its a good event

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
may get up there this sunday where and an what time matey
this is the only sunday its not on mate, but will be back on every sunday after, its just of the slip road of junction 38 of the m1 you cant miss it, if your heading north on m1 its the first exit sign posted barnsley

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea mate and its goes on til late :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Post Office Cruise

Poohpants Will have to come to the next one. Hows the parking arranged can we get a spot given or do we just turn up and grab what we can. So that will be 3 Skylines there, any more ?.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Poohpants Will have to come to the next one. Hows the parking arranged can we get a spot given or do we just turn up and grab what we can. So that will be 3 Skylines there, any more ?.
yours will be loved up there mate. parking is good and im sure i could get some good spaces reserved, this time under some light, lol, but we will have to get these numbers up:dogpile:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok so far these are the definates

get name down own the list

1. poohpants
2. st augustine

1 - 20 of 34 Posts