1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best golfer in the world is black.
The best rapper in the world is white.
The Germans don't want to go to war, and
the French accuse the AMericans of being arrogant.

Read that in the paper somewhere in a commentary about the Gulf War a few months back and it kinda stuck in my head, so I thought I'd share it....

Very true, I think!

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
I thought the world had gone to hell when the yanks elected a 'B' movie actor to the presidency. Only problem is, its just gone further downhill since then.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Always remember the Carling, brit with the towell at the beach with the germans racing him. Kinda got that in my head for Buster in Germany the other week.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I was very well behaved in Germany I will have you know !
I did'nt mention the war, or play spot the original roof tiles.
I remember starting to try and drink a vineyard dry, but I cant remember if I succeded.
Apparently they teach the kids in school out there that we were 50% to blame for the war along with them.
Well who bloody started it then ?

E

·
0 Posts
Homer Simpson is the man most Americans admire. Read somewhere that he came top of a poll or something recently.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
If only those voting for him had his intelligence, instead of the frightening idiotic mentality displayed by some Americans who will not even travel out of their country to experience the real world, but sit at home and think they rule it. Drag em up to Homers level and hope(sarcasm rules). What a piss poor state of affairs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts