Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And you go into the agreeing mode, well heres a story lol

getting drunk round a mates last night talking about cars when a little voice pops up (the wife) can i bid on this? now my brain just switched to agree mode so naturally "yep aye nee bother" and that was the last i heard till 08:30 this morning.

At 08:30am i get a phone call of a yorkshire bloke, youve won your bid mate can you come collect it ASAP, puzzled i said won what?

Well this is what i won :rofl:

Sure theres a moral in there somewhere lol:spank:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
The Prior Family Holiday...........

P.S

I had oodles of fun typing 'Snatch' into Google :uhoh:

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
The Prior Family Holiday...........

That is funny. Coffee all over my keyboard now.

Never mind Mark. It might save you in the long run. I make my hubs put money into a holiday fund every month which he really begrudges cos he would rather stay at home alone anyway. :slap:

P

·
0 Posts
I think there's something in the air. I made my hubby buy a tent yesterday and two of my mates were 'discussing' (arguing about) camping. I said I want to go to Cornwall with the tent and I got told that if I want to do that I'm on my own (he works in Cornwall a lot). Camping and caravanning is fun in the summer!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
.... when a little voice pops up (the wife) ...

Im confused. Lesley? Little voice? lol

You bringing that to The Windmill? We can all sit inside it when it gets cold! You could even have a FIRE WORK display to celebrate your purchase!! lol :dogpile:

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im confused. Lesley? Little voice? lol

You bringing that to The Windmill? We can all sit inside it when it gets cold! You could even have a FIRE WORK display to celebrate your purchase!! lol :dogpile:
my firework days are well and truley OVER!! lol

the R34 is back on the road so will be trundling down in that

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
For £400 The Woman done good LOL

Had YOU actually wanted a Caravan ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts