Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Personanly, I won't be seen for months when PES6 is released on XBox 360......

·
Always sideways
4,231 Posts
I'm not sure that enjoying playing football games makes you queer. But I could be wrong.

I quite enjoy a good session of Pro Evo, but I often pass on the after game naked wrestling and prefer penalty shoot-outs as a way of settling a drawn match. :)

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scarified said:
Forza Motorsport 2, i'm dribbling just thinking about it :drool: :drool: :drool:
I'm gonna buy a 360 for that game :D

I've seen the trailers and nearly had a fit with excitement! :rofl:

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
Daemon said:
Pro Evolution 6....aka....a game for queers. :rofl:

Real men play army games!!! :smoker:
:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

You not played PRo-Evo then you not seen the light my good man.

I may not be much of a football fan but PES is the ****. I'm addicted like Pete Doherty to smack-butties.

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dewie said:
:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

You not played PRo-Evo then you not seen the light my good man.

I may not be much of a football fan but PES is the ****. I'm addicted like Pete Doherty to smack-butties.
Don't make me lock you in the cupboard again.... :nonono:

I walked in from work the other day, said hello to my little bro and he just grunted at me. "what you playing?" i said, being a friendly older brother, "Championship Manager" he said. "I'll give you a game!" i said, expecting him to hand me the other controller...."you can't, its not 2 player". Bemused, i said, "what? a football game that isn't 2 player?" So he showed me what i can only describe as a game that consisted of clicking lots of options, then hitting start and watching a top down view of some circles running around (which apparently represented the players). And that was it!

All that processing and graphical power on his 360.....and he's playing a modern day equvilent of Sensible Soccer (which i also hated) but you can't even control the players?!

Its a management game! WTF?!?! :confused:

HOW GAY IS THAT!??!?!?

·
Banned
852 Posts
babyR33 said:
i play c&c Generals zero hour all the time , yippeee that makes me a real man :)
Me too, but it's about time they brought out an update, completed it all so just play it on skirmish now.

Games just aren't any fun unless your killing someone/something.:Uzi:

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
My current addiction is to Company of Heroes on the PC.... stunning graphics and the havoc physics engine...you get to blow almost everything up (and seeing those little people fly through the air realisticaly when you grenade them is so much fun!) drive tanks through just about anything knock down buildings, oh bollox ill just show you a video...
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2754535955473809217&q=company+of+heroes

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
C&C is having a complete new game out soon. It's got that Kane bloke back in it. Looks like it's going back to it's GDI/NOD routes. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts