Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, as you can see i'm new to the forum, and the whole Skyline experience!

Having owned 2 Scooby's(never again!), and an MR2 Turbo, its now time to get the car i've always really wanted in the back of my mind :)

Been looking at R33 Gts-T's, as I want RWD, and I love the shape of the R33! Can stretch to £8000 so money's not a problem, i was just wondering if there are any importers/dealers to stay away from. I ask because with previous forums i've been a member on, there are bad ones and good ones!

I've heard bad things about Keighley Trade Centre so wondered if anybody had ever used them? Also, i've heard good things about d-c-y and was wondering the same question?

All help greatly appreciated!!!

Gav

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
You would do right to avoid keighley, there have been a lot of horror stories about them. D-c-y are pretty good although there was one incident, a lad i know bought a le mans gtr off them which needed a rebuild after about 2 weeks, hes on the gtr register if you have a look on there. Took a while to sort out as they wouldnt admit responsability etc. It was all sorted in the end though so thumbs up to them. Your £8k should get you a very nice example.

·
Registered
170 Posts
To be honest mate, I would be tempted to go for one off here, firstly because as its an owners forum you know the cars are well looked after and secondly because you can at any time do a search on the users posts and see if they have had any problems with the car etc.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, thanks for your help, i'll bear that in mind. Have been keeping an eye on here too though.

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
I'm in contact with Private imports in Edinburgh at the moment. I was recommended them by a friend who has purchased cars through them. They can get you anything and are really freindly and helpfull. I'm looking at ethier a 98 spec DC2 or if insurance permits an R32GTST and they already sent me a few quality examples.
Give em a shout.

·
Registered
28 Posts
danny @ radesigns has a tricky gts-t for sale....think he wants 5k for it...and its a real good car

phone him on 07786520926
its for sale on this forum i think

carl

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for all your responses everyone :)

@G.BTurbos...Had a look before. Looks very clean, but ideally after a white one...or black at a push.

Think i've found one now anyways.......i'll keep you all posted ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.