1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the normal ones...ive been using

and this a bigger one.....

also ive got the rear bumper on

and a HUGE thanks to phil who tinted my rear windows and put a sunstrip on my windscreen TONIGHT;) , after i phoned him at 4pm this afternoon, WITH NO NOTICE, he does this for a living so if you guys want it done let him or me know...

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Looking nice Keith,i like more the first picture with the small sticker,tho it's only my opinion :D if u had a sticker/s that fit on the lenght on the door/s that would look even better as i said just my opinion ;)

:cheers:

·
Registered
605 Posts
honest opinion mate? i think skylineowners should be the full length of the car on an angle, much like the japspeed car..
the car looks great though mate, well done :)

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Looks good; I reckon it could be a bit bigger (sticker).

I'm a bit confused; I thought yours was white - or do you have multiple skylines?

I'm keen on getting my rear windows done, but I'm not too flush at the mo'; any chance of pm'ing me a rough cost?

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I'm a bit confused; I thought yours was white - or do you have multiple skylines?

I'm keen on getting my rear windows done, but I'm not too flush at the mo'; any chance of pm'ing me a rough cost?
ive git this one as well :D

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts

yep he has a white one too buddy this is his new drift toy lol:D

and i likey mate and as txt send me two up in silver please BOTH OF THEM IN SILVER

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
hes just greedy
(goes and hides from kieth)

looks mint mate. carnt wait to see it. should be good for the club havein the car in comps.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
what about doing it the length on the car but as an outline like i have done (mines done in chrome):D

·
Registered
277 Posts
I personally dont think none of the stickers suit the car/colour. Think they are to big and in the wrong locations and wrong colour. Kinda makes the car look cheap, the smaller skylineowners club looks better (please dont ban me he he, just my opinion)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
someone send me one for the rear/bumper :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Tintinit??

Is he the guy from porton on the road between andover and salisbury??

Think i seen his car in Andover a few times heard alot of good things about him.

Anyway the smaller 1 fits the car better but the bigger one is easier to read while the car is going along to promote the site

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
think it would've looked better just above the sideskirts , it seems to clash with the japcars4u graphic.
Car is awesome though, saw it at japshow finale.
This car would really suit some full on HUUUUUGE drifty graphics :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I definately prefer the smaller version.

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
big ones are better . Did mine on tuesday and have had many good comments . dont think small ones suit the side

1 - 19 of 19 Posts