Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
25,981 Posts
i have a set mate sitting in front of me and by "other place" you mean gtr.co.uk? as tyberious made them from scratch and they are AMAZING QUALITY just need to fit them now lol

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
leds

yep...was gonna ask the same question....how much did the charge you m8......to GTROC members i was quoted 150stg

awesomegtst

·
Administrator
25,981 Posts
my final price was 175 mate which i thought was cheap for what i got and the fact there is no other led kit like it on the market although the price differs depending on whether you go diy or send them away to be converted.
but i love them as the quality is AMAZING and the time spent to make these kits would have been weeks.

·
Administrator
25,981 Posts
well done mate u wont be dissapointed when u recieve them

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have a set - they are the nuts..

They have been in the making for over a year now - thread.

·
Administrator
25,981 Posts

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
I agree with you mate, theres just somethings you dont go messing with, and the rear lights are one, their what makes the skyline.

Personally i think your going down CHAV road there
I don't think that CHAV is really a fair assessment :dunno:
It was good enough for Nismo to use on the Z-Tune...

Anyways, I ran a group buy to help those who wanted LED rear lights for their R33.
I'm pleased with the results as are all those who've had the conversion done or bought the LED kits.

If anyone is interested in a set, there's one for sale on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Skylin...ryZ72240QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A couple of sample photos for those who are interested;

Youtube video of initial testing
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CTCFI_in770

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I still think the standard ones are better and those would go nowhere near my car, but its all down to personal preference...... What makes our cars different :)

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
I still think the standard ones are better and those would go nowhere near my car, but its all down to personal preference...... What makes our cars different :)
That's fair enough, like you said it's personal choice.
To call them CHAV though is a bit excessive, I do understand that people have different tastes and respect that. :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with the standard lights either, I just find them extremely dull and old fashioned. I don't like the way the indicator takes ages to come on and then go off though so did something about it with my own set.

IMHO they are much better than the 12 LED Euro lights though!
I'm not saying that as I made them, it's just my opinion.
BTW, the group buy is over and the 20 people that bought them got something unique to make their cars that bit different.;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.