Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i am new to this forum but am sure it will help me a lot!
where i live (on a rock in the north sea) there is no one to turn to for advise realy with tuning so i'll ask you kind poeple!

I was wondering whether my car 1995 gtst will run normaly with a z32 air flow meter fitted? Or is there more to it? It has already been fitted with fmic and turbo back de-cat system but never remapped yet and is running fine at the moment.

Also is it possable to remap the standard ecu as i wont be going wild with bhp numbers?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Risisng sun and a few others can remap the ECU for you.

I think if I was you I would get all the stage one mods and go for a RSP stage 1 ECU.

Possibly they would be able to change the ECU to accomodate a Z32 as it stands your ECU will not recognise it !

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club - As above RSP will be able to sort you out. I have all the stage 1 mods with the RSP stage 1 chip. I still have the standard air flow meter and it's ok for me producing 340bhp. I'm sure someone will be along for further info :)

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
have a rsp map done as above for stage one,they do a generic stage 1 map via the post as you are a long way from them,that should see you at about 330 bhp @0.85 bar,you dont need a Z32 yet and if you did fit a Z32 you would need a map to accomadate it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.