Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While over at SPA I got chatting to Andi about the next event coming up and he mentioned this http://www.fast-car-festival.nl/

Would be great to have a club stand and get a load of us on track, I'm wanting to enter the Superlap.

Who fancies it, it's on August 28th, but I'm thinking of shooting over fri and coming back monday.

·
Belguim/Netherlands Area Rep
531 Posts
Bruce,

We will be there for sure. It's about a 10 to 20 minute drive from Amsterdam and the track is about 50 meters from the sea.

Here a little map.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really can't wait to come to this

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've sent an email over to enter the Superlap

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had my entrance to the Superlap confirmed!!

Who fancies a club stand and track time?

·
Belguim/Netherlands Area Rep
531 Posts
We would fancy a club stand over there. We just need a few more cars on the club stand. Who would fancy a day at the Zandvoort track just 50m from the sea. :40oz::dogpile:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
Bruce I am a possible. Any chance of pricing it up for the weekend, ferry and hotel room bud. Would have to confirm when i found out my money at end of month.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well £90 per person for hotel for 3 nights, £50 ferry & about 4 tanks fuel, entrance to the show is £12 per person.

Then it's just food & drink (I stock up in asda) lol

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Track time is £30 roughly

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
So how many you got Bruce ? and how many do you need for a stand as if i decide to go i wouldnt want to buy ferry tickets and book hotels if we had to park in a car park.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I don't believe we need any set amount for a stand, at the mo it's looking like poss Jimb, Tim (aka webcam007) Me, Andy and a few others.

I'm now being mucked around by work on my holiday for this and they are now saying they wont confirm until I get back off holiday on the 1st August, so i'll let you know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts