Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, just thought id post a few pics of our latest project, ive been working on her the last couple of months,

I went for a smooth, subtle look and it is a standard gts-t spec 1 which ive added our GTR rear quarter panels, wide front wings, blended 400r side skirts, custom bonnet vent with blended lip, GTR rear spoiler with moulded carbon top blade, 30mm spacers all round and our new front bumper which im just releasing.

Paint is black with a red pearl which looks nice in the sun :)

Still more to go with carbon front and rear diffusers, spats and a couple of bits but nearly there.

so glad to have a fully working skyline again.

:cheers: martin

Attachments

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Have you got 30mm spacers on the front aswell? What does that take the offset to on those wheels? +10 ish?

Do they sit well/flush under the wings?

Nice work btw, shame you cant really see the paint in the pics tho

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Has a very good stance and looks smooth, a lot of potential there to make a beast of a car.

·
Registered
751 Posts
i will be paying you a liitle vist when i get some pennies saved up, that front bumper looked tasty

just wonering, do you have the facilities to do a full metal respray as i want mine done sometime next year.

probably can do most of prep work myself

·
Banned
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will be paying you a liitle vist when i get some pennies saved up, that front bumper looked tasty

just wonering, do you have the facilities to do a full metal respray as i want mine done sometime next year.

probably can do most of prep work myself
pop up sometime will have a look and see what we can do :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.