Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who fancies it?

After not being able to make SPA I need the fun of another European trip/track day so am booking into Zolder Circuit, to give you an idea of the circuit here's a link http://www.streetfire.net/video/bmw-m1-procar-circuit-zolder_182294.htm

I'm planning to head out on the friday, pop to Antwerp for some shopping on the saturday, spend all day on the track on the sunday then cruise back monday morning.

To give you an idea on costs, Ferry £50, Track time 250 Euro's, I'd say 4-5 tanks fuel, £35 per person per night accommodation, then just some food and drink (although I do a shop at ASDA before I go and take most of what I need with me)

So who's up for this awesome trip?

·
Belguim/Netherlands Area Rep
531 Posts
Bruce,

If you pop over to Antwerp, let me know and we will show you the best places to shop and our wel known nightlife if you know what i mean.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna have Mads and the Wife with me.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've booked, Me, Claire, Maddy, Shane and stacey into here http://www.booking.com/hotel/be/de-pits.en-gb.html?aid=304142;sid=2c1056c8f8e6dd12e0f2bfda8fee1f35

Well priced and with a swimming pool, Jaccuzi and Gym, so stuff to do on fri evening and saturday, Plus claire and stacey can stay with maddy at the pool on sunday while me and shane are at the track.

If you want something cheaper this looks great value http://www.booking.com/hotel/be/parkhotelnvhasselt.html?sid=2c1056c8f8e6dd12e0f2bfda8fee1f35&aid=304142

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've also booked the 10am ferry on the 14th going out and the 2pm ferry coming back on the 17th.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
531 Posts
Just booked me some trackfun.
See you all on the 16th and I hope to see many of you on the 15th for the Antwerp City trip (incl. Night life experience :40oz::spank::naughty:)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on guys, so far it's me, Andi, Balloo & Lisa.

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
bugger, had minor issue with website, ref track times are we going out at same time, i.e have to choose same session?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You just say for whole day not select a time

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on peeps, get on this.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Plus my wife, mate Shane & his mrs Stacey.

·
531 Posts
OK Guys, Who is doing the Antwerp trip on the 15th. Shopping and sight seeing. restaurants and lots of beer :40oz:

the weather on the 15th and the 16th.
Dry and sunny, NO RAIN. 17° - 19° (only a bit misty in the morning)
Perfect driving conditions.

·
531 Posts
No problem, We will be waiting for you guys. Best to meet at my house. Time doesn't matter. Will pm the address to you guys.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts