Skyline Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
^^^ Good lads!

· Belguim/Netherlands Area Rep
531 Posts
If you want to do the Antwerp trip you are all more than welcome. Bruce will be at my house at about 10.30. Me and Saru will be waiting. We will do some sight seeing, shopping and explore the night life (if you know what I mean :spank:)

The weather so far is sunny and not to cold so perfect driving conditions aswell on the saturday and sunday at Zolder.

If you want to come, just sent me a pm and I'll sent my address.

I have 7 seats in my Citroen so if someone wants to save a few tanks, all more than welcome. If you want to get picked up, no problem, just let me know where and when.

We will first drink a few beers ad my place before we depart.:40oz:

· Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

· Registered
408 Posts
Why don't you boys pop round the coast to Knokke for the Annual Zoete Grandorix? There will lots off old iron inc Ferrari ets etc and lots off new cars on display aswell :D
I'll be there on Saterday and at the trackday on sunday ;)
Hope to meet loads off you guy out there ;)

· Registered
2,472 Posts
I'm getting all tingy and wet wish I was bringing the 33 tho with the new toys bolted on but I'm sure we will have a little fun :dogpile::dogpile:

Anyone at Dover tommorrow night or is it Billy no mates again

· Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Game on!!

Freakazoid that show/meet sounds interesting, got anymore info ?

· Belguim/Netherlands Area Rep
531 Posts
To Antwerp from the ferry is a 2 hour drive. From Antwerp to Zolder is about 45 minutes. Total from the ferry to the hotel in Zolder is about 2.45 hours. Just to let you guys know. You will have to pass Antwerp to go to Zolder. May the force be with you all

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.